Serving Since 1962
Our 55 years experience in the domain has helped us to achieve word of mouth, reputation that is unmatched and untouched and a strong foot in Indian market. Through the years, we have grown strength-by-strength by ensuring consistency and quality in our pouches of coffee powder. Our aim was to bring forth Indian consumers an authentic taste and rich flavoured Coffee Powder, and by collecting beans from certified farmers and processing them finely, we have been able to accomplish our aim.
What We Believe In?
Processing, Packaging and Labelling
- We believe in building strong business relationships with our emirates
- We process excellent quality coffee powder by emphasizing on hygienic and safe production
- We maintain thorough transparency in our deals to raise customer's contentment level.
The green coffee beans are roasted, which gives beans a nice wheaty and rich brown colour. Roasted coffee beans are then processed and blended into powder like mixture. This mixture is further tested using hi-end food quality checking equipment so as to make sure that the beans are blended properly. Afterward, packaging process takes place. Good quality and thick 100 and 200 grams of coffee packs are stuffed with processed coffee. Following are the facts that are mentioned on "Dhanalakshmi" labelled coffee pouches:
- Nutritional Information (nutrients present in coffee like fat, carbohydrates and energy)
- Maximum Retail Price
- Manufacturing & Expiry Date
- Details of the manufactured company
- Mark of Authenticity (FSSAI).